Tomep is a Blog dedicated to producing exclusive nude,and Hard Core picture sets and Video content of amateur Eastern Iowa Women. All models are 18 years of age and older, and we are U.S. 2257 compliant. At Present we have content from over 50 local models. If you live in the Cedar river valley/corridor area. then you probably know a few of our models.
To see the the vast majority of the Nude,and any of the Hard Core work you need to be a subscriber.
Access to the Main site is by application, and subscription only. We offer readerships , at $5 a month, paid threw Pay Pal. In order to apply for membership send an email to jjevans75@yahoo.com subject line "Invite". In the main body, please answer the following questions.

1: Are you a local fan? If not where are you from?
2: How did you first hear about Tomep?
3:Do you know any of the models personally?

From their you will receive instructions for making payment.



Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tales of a Midwestern Apprentice

Hello, this is your new Admin for the free site, Rachelle! We have had a fun week here at TOMEP. Started off with an awesome rap show by UncleBuc, Jose G of 4 Gee's Entertainment. Where yours truly showed off some impressive dance skills if I do say so myself! Thanks guys for the fantastic time, hopefully some of you reading this right now got here because of my advertising at the club that night. After that JJ and I spent the weekend eating pizza (my favorite) and fornicating, lucky for you he didn't forget about you guys and managed to pick up the camera a few times. Then tonight before deciding to let me become an Admin for the  site we went outside to play with sparklers and fire!!! I didn't even burn myself...and JJ barely did once. Enjoy the pics and expect much more updating now that I have started posting for this site, and don't forget to subscribe to our main site where you can now enter into a contest to pick what shape or design I will be shaving into my pubic hair, and see a new sex scene featuring ME. (and lots of new stuff from all of the other gorgeous women we have the pleasure of working with)





No comments:

Post a Comment